|Left: Fifteen years ago when we first came to The Frame Shop and Right: Today.|
- Fifteen Years Ago (FYA): In our thirties.
NOW: Can't remember our thirties.
- FYA: 9/11 can't be imagined.
NOW: Imagining life in America without 9/11 -- how sad the permanent losses of freedom and innocence and hope.
- FYA: Raising teenage daughters.
NOW: Raving about eight magnificent grandchildren.
- FYA: Snickers, our mighty Australian Shepherd, still patrols Veto Road.
NOW: Stray cats of all sorts patrol Veto Road and Snickers bosses lesser dogs (which is almost all dogs) in Heaven.
- FYA: A new Grand Prix.
NOW: That new Grand Prix has almost 300,000 miles.
- FYA: All our precious parents are living.
NOW: Only our precious mothers are living.
- FYA: I can do flips on the trampoline.
NOW: Trampoline is broken. Me too.
- FYA: New to wiener dogs, our Lucy is still sort of a puppy.
NOW: Lucy follows Snickers around in Heaven while, down here on earth, Frankie is almost twelve and The Wheeler Byrd is our new puppy.
- FYA: Looking for a property to one day move The Frame Shop into.
NOW: Working in that spectacular new Frame Shop location.
- FYA: New to frame-making.
NOW: Thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands-upon-thousands of our frames hang in homes and businesses throughout the Midwest.
- FYA: Dave Roberts works full-time at The Rolla Daily News and full-time at The Frame Shop.
NOW: Dave Roberts works full-time at The Rolla Daily News and full-time at The Frame Shop.
- FYA: Find looking into the future a decade from now to be impossible.
NOW: Find looking into the future a decade from now to be impossible.